Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Air New Zealand - VIP Lounge / Salão VIP



I love Air New Zealand. They are one of the best airlines I have ever flown with. Although I am a Gold Status member with United Airlines, I can say that Air NZ beats the crap out of United. I am at the Air NZ VIP lounge at LAX. There is complimentary high quality wine, beer, champagne, snacks and a complete cheese and salad bar. It's like Disneyland! This is awesome. I highly recommend flying with Air NZ. Every time I go to London or Australia I try to fly with them. This time I am traveling to Moscow, Russia. I am flying with Air NZ to London, and then flying to Moscow with Aeroflot, which I hear is a great airline too. Later this week I will write about me experience in Moscow. My first time there. Check out the pictures. Cheers!

Eu amo a Air New Zealand. Eles são uma das melhores companhias aéreas que ja voei. Mesmo tendo o cartão Gold da United, eu ainda acho que a Air NZ dá de 10 a 0 na United. Estou no salão VIP da Air NZ no aeroporto de Los Angeles. Tenho ao meu dispôr vários tipos de vinho (inclusive o Sauvignon Blanc neo zeloandês que é fantástico), cervejas, buffet de salada e queijos, salgadinhos, champagne e café. Muito bom. Recomendo bastante esta aerolinha. Toda vez que viajo pra Londres ou Austrália tento voar de Air NZ. Desta vez estou a caminho de Moscou, minha primeira vez. Vou de Air NZ até Londres e depois vou de Aeroflot até a Russia, que ouvi dizer ser uma ótima companhia aérea. Mais pra frente esta semana vou escrever sobre minha experiência em Moscou. Olhem as fotos. Abraço!





No comments:

Post a Comment